Friday, October 6, 2017

To Patagonia

I just like the sound of it. PA TAA GO NIIAA, that’s the way it sounds to me. No, the Natural beauty in abundance and the stark nature of it it doesn’t appeal to me at times as much as the name. Sounds absurd right? 
Why would a name simply make me fall in love with a place? In all honesty, the seed of Patagonia got sown in my mind some years back and nature was it that did the trick. The way people spoke about it. But it was also like people speak about a person, and then sometimes the name of the person gets stuck in your mind as you have not seen the person. Then you hear the name again and again. Maybe google it and find some facebook and LinkedIn profile links. That would also qualify as online stalking. Luckily for me, Patagonia is a region and not a person. And what I have done online over the last couple of years is called research in normal terms.

It took me two years to put this trip together. But here I am now. Flying to Patagonia!

No comments:

Post a Comment